The ECAD® test technology has been commercially available since 1986. The hardware and software form-factors have evolved over the years, but our commitment to quality and customer service has remained as our primary focus. We have sold our specialized systems and testing services to customers throughout the world.
Over 90% of our clients own and operate nuclear power plants for power production, research, and other applications. We are, therefore, very comfortable with the demands and high expectations that this industry places on their suppliers.
The ECAD® technology has been used in many nuclear and conventional power plants in around the world. In some cases, facilities own and operate their own equipment
The applications included testing and troubleshooting nuclear instrumentation circuits (source, intermediate, and power range), cable aging assessments, locating moisture intrusion, and finding open/short circuits.
CM Technologies maintains an extensive database of test results from all of the major domestic nuclear steam supply system suppliers; Westinghouse, General Electric, Combustion Engineering, and Babcock & Wilcox. This data can be used make comparisons between similar plants.
- Exelon Corporation
- NextEra Energy
- Wolf Creek NOC
- Duke Energy
- SCANA Corporation
- General Electric
- AEA – London Underground
- Association Nuclear Asco – ASCO Nuclear Power Plant, Spain
- CEZ, Inc – Nuclear Power Plant Dukovany, Czech Republic
- Kernkraftwerk Gosgen -Gosgen Nuclear Power Plant, Switzerland
- Ford France – Bordeaux Spie-Trindel, France
- Kernkraftwerk Beznau – Beznau Nuclear Power Plant, Switzerland
- Nuklearna Elektarna – Krsko Nuclear Power Plant, Slovenia
- Sydkraft A. B. – Barseback Nuclear Plant, Sweden
- Furukawa Electric Company, Japan
- Sam Sung Chemical Plant, South Korea
- Kori & Young Kwang Nuclear Units, South Korea
- Tarapur Nuclear Power Plant, India